The Recipe Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Recipe Exchange

Where the good ole recipes can be shared!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chocolate Mousse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
myfoot86

myfoot86

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Super easy! And fast!

1 quart heavy whipping cream

1 large pack chocolate pudding (sugar free or regular) (two small packs = same thing)

whisk it, it will harden in under a minute of whisking so try to make sure the pudding power is desolved throu out the cream before you whisk it hard. stick it in the fride for 20 minutes so its served cold and thats it!

I like to serve it in a wine glass with fresh rassberrys in the bottom and whipped cream on the top.
Back to top Go down
JenK
Admin
JenK

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:18 pm

That's sounds yummy Smile And a classy dessert to serve
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
myfoot86

myfoot86

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:12 pm

It is very taisty and looks like it took a lot more time and effort to put together then it actualy does!
Back to top Go down
michelleld

michelleld

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Dave, I think you just need to come over and cook a candlelight dinner for my husband and I! You have such great recipes!!
Back to top Go down
myfoot86

myfoot86

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:52 pm

It is funny you should mention that. I have actualy done that for my dateing friends. turned my apartment bedroom into a very classy resterant and served a 5 course meal with a matched wine for each course. I even made up menus and wore a suit and apron. It was a lot of fun and a huge success! check out the facebook video that I am tagged in called "V-Day Song" as part of my services a friend and I wrote the couple a personal song ans sang it to them. All of it may not make sense as it is filled with inside jokes, but you get a sense of the atmesphere and the classyness of the joint :c )>

they are now happily married FWI.
Back to top Go down
michelleld

michelleld

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:15 pm

That's great! Let me know if you're ever in MA! LOL
Back to top Go down
JenK
Admin
JenK

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Would you travel lol??
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
myfoot86

myfoot86

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Depends how far I guess. I have often thought of starting a resterant but i like small scale and cooking for people I know. I always thuoght that if I started to do it as a job I would probably stop enjoying it so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chocolate Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Mousse   Chocolate Mousse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Mousse
Page 1 of 1