The Recipe Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Recipe Exchange

Where the good ole recipes can be shared!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Bisquick Biscuts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
myfoot86

myfoot86

Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Follow the recipe for 9 biscuts on the back of the box of biscquick.
Then:

Add 2 tablespoons of whipped butter
Add 1 table spoon honey

Bake until top is just starting to turn from white then pull out of oven and brush the top with melted butter/honey mixture (same portportions as what goes into the dough above seems to work pretty well)

Bake for another 2 -3 minutes and you have my personal favorite biscuts! And you never had to open one of those scary cans (canned biscuts are terrifying)
Back to top Go down
JenK
Admin
JenK

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm

What about using the CountryCrock Honey Spread? Or is that too oily to be used?
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
myfoot86

myfoot86

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm

I have never actualy tried it, it may be worth a shot. But I have never bought it before so I just make my own.
Back to top Go down
michelleld

michelleld

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:44 am

Hmmm the fear of canned biscuits is not good. I have some recipes that used canned biscuits... (an italian caserole topped with herbed biscuits comes to mind...)
Back to top Go down
michelleld

michelleld

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

but seriously, anything make with bisquick is good. I made waffles with it last night (we have a belgium waffle maker, someday I'll get a regular one but we couldn't find one when we registered for wedding gifts!)
Back to top Go down
myfoot86

myfoot86

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:40 pm

I have an entire facebook group dedicated to those of us who fear canned biscutes. It is a dissability shared by well over 7 people and its growing every year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bisquick Biscuts   Sweet Bisquick Biscuts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Bisquick Biscuts
Page 1 of 1