The Recipe Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Recipe Exchange

Where the good ole recipes can be shared!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Thing You'd Change....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JenK
Admin
JenK

One Thing You'd Change.... Empty
PostSubject: One Thing You'd Change....   One Thing You'd Change.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

What is one thing you'd change about your current kitchen?

We have barely any cabinet space. My husband has done a great job in like triple-ing our counterspace which was a huge gripe of mine. However the cabinet space can't really be helped!
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
michelleld

michelleld

PostSubject: Re: One Thing You'd Change....   One Thing You'd Change.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:55 pm

My whole kitchen! Just kidding! Sort of... I am severely lacking counter space. My cabinets are also really low so I am really limited on what can be under them (no kitchen aid mixer! I can't even fit my blender or a coffee pot!) I do love my stove (for an electric) and we have a nice fridge and microwabe and the sinks are perfect!
Back to top Go down
JenK
Admin
JenK

PostSubject: Re: One Thing You'd Change....   One Thing You'd Change.... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:58 am

I hear you about the counterspace. Before the remodel, we only had a 1x1 area as a counter. It was a nightmare!
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Thing You'd Change....   One Thing You'd Change.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Thing You'd Change....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Recipe Exchange :: The Main Forums :: General Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: