The Recipe Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Recipe Exchange

Where the good ole recipes can be shared!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Kitchen Item?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JenK
Admin
JenK

Favorite Kitchen Item? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Kitchen Item?   Favorite Kitchen Item? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:51 pm

What is your favorite kitchen item? What kitchen item would you love to have?

Being newly married (just under 2 years) my favorite thing in the kitchen is my rice cooker! I really really want a Kitchen Aide Mixer!
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
myfoot86

myfoot86

PostSubject: It's a toss up   Favorite Kitchen Item? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 pm

my most used kitchen item is my tiny spatula, its about 3 inches long and an inch wide, way better then a butter knife yet not a ton bigger. between that and my tiny whisk (the handle is an funny faced egg), rarly does a day go by that I don't use at least one of those two items.
Back to top Go down
michelleld

michelleld

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Kitchen Item?   Favorite Kitchen Item? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 pm

This is a tough one. I actually really love chopping things, so I would say my knives are my favorite but I don't have a really good knife set (it's on my wishlist) so they drive me nuts sometimes.

For my first birthday after my husband and I got married we went to Boston for the day (not uncommon for us, we love Boston) and he basically gave me free reign to pick out a gift (or two) from the Faniuel Hall Markeplace (sort of a big outdoor shopping area). I have mostly non stick pans so I can not use metal utensils in them and while we were browsing a kitchen strore I saw a pair of plastic tipped tongs that I LOVED so that was one of my gifts! I still use them all the time! I love em! So since my knives drive me nuts I would have to say those tongs are my favorite! sunny
Back to top Go down
Mom2JNL

Mom2JNL

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Kitchen Item?   Favorite Kitchen Item? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:27 am

I'd have to say my Pampered Chef roller pin - I love using this when I make homemade pizzas, bread or anything else that needs rolling.
Back to top Go down
michelleld

michelleld

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Kitchen Item?   Favorite Kitchen Item? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Mom2JNL wrote:
I'd have to say my Pampered Chef roller pin - I love using this when I make homemade pizzas, bread or anything else that needs rolling.

I love Pampered Chef products! I was a consultant for a year when I was still single and enjoyed it just didn't have time for it with my full time job and going out with friends at the time ;-) I have a ton of their products that I eiter got free or reduced then or bought since.

What else do you roll out? Do you do a lot of baking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Kitchen Item?   Favorite Kitchen Item? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Kitchen Item?
Page 1 of 1