The Recipe Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Recipe Exchange

Where the good ole recipes can be shared!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need your suggestions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myfoot86

myfoot86

We need your suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Grilling   We need your suggestions... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Perhaps with summer fast approchaing it may be a good idea to add a "Grilling" thread as well.
Back to top Go down
myfoot86

myfoot86

PostSubject: desert and oddity   We need your suggestions... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Make a desert disscussion board.

Maby I am the only one that would find this interesting but I'd love a "could never make this again but it was amazing" kind of an idea. At least twice a week I rumage through my fridge and pull out left overs and put together an odd assortment meal, and they have been some of the best meals I have ever had. but I doubt I could do it again if I tried. Like a fishermans story, they are the meals that got away. But I wouldn't bother unless there was more interest in this one then just me.
Back to top Go down
JenK
Admin
JenK

PostSubject: We need your suggestions...   We need your suggestions... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

To make this your forum and a successful one, if you have any ideas or suggestions for the site, please post it here!
Back to top Go down
https://recipeexchange.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need your suggestions...   We need your suggestions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need your suggestions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Recipe Exchange :: The Main Forums :: General Forum :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: